SKIKE V9 Fire 200mm Cross-Skates
SKIKE V9 Fire 200mm Cross-Skates – made for real off-road. big and wide wheels but light and stable shaft. For skate and classic. New version with better shaft & forks, better straps and new adjustment for the brake. We ship ready-to-skate (mounted ready for start). Made in Germany.
The German company comes with a real off-road skate – the SKIKE V9 Fire 200mm. The wide and big wheels help to “climb” over middle stones and skate fast and easy in off-road terrain.
The shaft of the SKIKE V9 Fire 200mm is complete new. Hard and flexible aircraft plastic and reinforced forks on the front and bag. The straps are new with an better and easier fixing system.
The new version comes with better adjustment of the brake. Now a lever helps to open the arm for adjustments.
Conclusion: The SKIKE V9 Fire 200mm is our favorite cross-skate for off-road skating.
Details SKIKE V9 Fire 200mm:
- nordic cross skates for off-road and on-road
- for skate and classic style
- shaft: made out of extra stable and light plastic, forks reinforced by aluminum
- binding: for own boots, fixing by three straps with clip-system, lift system of the heel (option to fix)
- wheels: 8’’ (200x50mm), Major Grip coat, Locking device on front wheels
- bearings: ABEC 7
- brakes: on both skates, made out of metal, new version with lever for adjustment
- weight (one skate): ca. 2.7kg
- Made in Germany
- official retail price 499€
incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
1 to 3 Day