SKIKE V9 Fire 200mm Cross-Skates
SKIKE V9 Fire 200mm Cross-Skates – made for real off-road. big and wide wheels but light and stable shaft. For skate and classic. Version with better shaft & forks, better straps, new adjustment for the brake and better coats. We ship ready-to-skate (mounted ready for start). nordicx offer with locking wheels on front, back or all four wheels. Made in Germany.
The German company comes with a real off-road skate –
the SKIKE V9 Fire 200mm. The wide and big wheels help to “climb” over middle
stones and skate fast and easy in off-road terrain. The new version come with a better and stronger coat to protect from inflate wheels and provide long-life.
The shaft of the SKIKE V9 Fire 200mm is complete new. Hard and flexible aircraft plastic and reinforced forks on the front and bag. The handling reminds to nordic skiing because the shaft flexes a little bit. The straps are new with an better and easier fixing system.
The new version of the SKIKE V9 Fire 200mm comes with better adjustment of the brake. Now a lever helps to open the arm for adjustments. It allows to adjust the brake for earlie or late stopping while putting the under leg to the front. Further you can adjust the calf of the SKIKE V9 Fire 200mm between x-legs, standard leg or o-legs.
On Skike V9 Fire 200 we offer the locking wheels on front, back or on all four wheels. We recommend to use on back wheels because grip is better uphill in wet condition.
Conclusion: The SKIKE V9 Fire 200mm is our favorite cross-skate for off-road skating.
Details SKIKE V9 Fire 200mm:
- nordic cross skates for off-road and on-road
- for skate and classic style
- shaft: made out of extra stable and light plastic, forks reinforced by aluminum
- binding: for own boots, fixing by three straps with clip-system, lift system of the heel (option to fix)
- wheels: 8’’ (200x50mm), Major Grip coat, Locking device choose on front, back or all four wheels
- bearings: ABEC 7
- brakes: on both skates, made out of metal, new version with lever for adjustment
- weight (one skate): ca. 2.67kg
- Made in Germany
- official retail price 594€
incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
1 to 3 Day