Right to Cancel
Right of Withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor
can be attributed to their independent professional activity.)
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is 14 days from the day
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you
have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly ;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (Tim Tröschel, Waldstraße 6, 08248 Klingenthal, telephone number: +493746722355, E-
Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration ( e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) via
Inform you of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample withdrawal form for this purpose
but is not required.
In order to meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to notify us that you are exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will give you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with
Except for the additional costs that result from the fact that you use a different type of delivery than that offered by us,
have chosen the cheapest standard delivery), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which the
We have received notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment we use the same means of payment that
You used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in none
In this case, you will be charged a fee for this repayment.
We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that
You have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You have the goods immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you informed us of the revocation
Inform the contract, to us or to Auerbacherstr. 74 in 08248 Klingenthal to be returned or handed over. The deadline is met,
if you send the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to an examination of the quality,
Properties and functioning of the goods is not due to the need for handling them.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for their production an individual selection or determination by the
Consumer is relevant or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the contract, but no earlier than 30 days after
Contract can be delivered and their current value depends on fluctuations in the market on which the entrepreneur
has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if
their seal was removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal after the
Delivery has been removed.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To Tim Tröschel, Waldstraße 6, 08248 Klingenthal, email address: email@example.com:
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) /
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only if this is communicated on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.