Rollerski Bundle with Elpex F1 Pro, binding and poles SkiGo Roller50
Rollerski bundle with Elpex F1 Pro skate rollerski, binding and poles SkiGo Roller50
The Elpex F1 Pro is made for skate technique. THE rollerski for summer training. The Swedish ski team uses the F1 Pro for training like other ski teams around the world. With the soft 100mm PU wheels this skater is made for long training with less abrasion on good and bad roads, in wet or dry and for light and heavy skiers.
For the rollerski you can choose a binding like the Salomon SNS Profil Skate, Salomon SNS Pilot Skate, Rottefella NNN R3 Skate or Rottefella Exercise Skate.
Next to the rollerski and binding the bundle has the SkiGo Roller50 poles. These poles are specially made for roller-skiing with 50% carbon and 50% fiberglass. The handle is made out of cork and equip with race loops and hard rollerski ferrules.
We mount all parts you order for free. To make it as professional as possible please fill in your boot size in the cart where you can give us the shipping address.
Details of the rollerski bundle:
rollerskis Elpex F1 Pro:
- frame: bent aluminum
- wheelbase: 580mm
- wheels: 100 x 24mm Elpex PU- wheels, alu rim, medium speed (2)
- incl. mudguards
- Salomon SNS Pilot Skate or
- Salomon SNS Profil Skate or
- Rottefella NNN Exercise NIS Skate or
- Rottefella NNN R3 Skate
More information about the bindings check here, please.
poles SkiGo Roller50:
- material: 50% carbon, 50% fiberglass
- sizes: 140cm – 170cm (5cm range)
- handle: SkiGo corc handle
- loops: SkiGo racing loops
- tip: 8mm videa rollerski tips
- color: green fluorescent
- made in Europe
More information about the poles check here, please.
The right pole-size:
- roller-skiing skate: body height (in cm) x 0,91 = size (in cm)
To find the right poles for intermediate sizes please do rounding.
incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
1 to 3 Day