REX Cosmic R2 (100% HM-Carbon)
REX Cosmic R2 – racing pole made out of HM carbon (high modular carbon) for minimal weight and maximum performance.
The REX Cosmic R2 is a high end pole for an acceptable price. The shaft of the REX Cosmic R2 is made out of HM carbon. That’s why the poles are cheaper than the big brother Wizard but really light weight and stiff, too. Next the carbon shaft the REX Cosmic R2 has the RX race loops and RX race handles like his brother.
For Cross-Skating you can use the RX power race baskets, too. If you will ski in summer on hard ground we recommend you the summer ferrules in 8,5mm size. You’ll find them here.
Conclusion: The REX Cosmic R2 is a serious high end pole with 100% carbon you can use for racing or training in summer and winter. A real all-rounder.
product details REX Cosmic R2:
- material: 100% HM Carbon
- sizes: 155cm – 175cm
- handle: RX race cork
- lopp: RX race plus
- discs: 8,5mm RX power with videa tips
- color: white
- made in Europe
The right pole-size:
- roller-skiing skate: body height (in cm) x 0,91 = size (in cm)
- roller-skiing classic: body height (in cm) x 0,86 = size (in cm)
- cross-skating / cross roller-skiing skate: body height (in cm) x 0,92 = size (in cm)
- cross roller-skiing classic: body height (in cm) x 0,87 = size (in cm)
To find the right poles for intermediate sizes please do rounding.
incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
1 to 3 Day