SKIKE V7 Plus Pro bundle and SKIGO Roller50 poles
We offer the Skike V7 Plus Pro cross skate in a bundle with the rollerski poles SkiGo Roller50. The Skike V7 Plus Pro is a serious cross-skate for beginners and starters in cross-skating sport. The SkiGo Roller50 are our starter poles with 50% carbon and 50% fiberglass. The race handle is made out of cork with race loops.
For the ferrules of the poles we have our diamond file in stock.
Product details Skike V7 Plus Pro bundle:
- Cross-skates for starters and beginners
- stable aluminum frame up to 120kg body weight
- Adjusting of the leaning (compensation of x and o leg position) by regulation of the under-leg fixation
- adjustable calf brake on each skate with brake pad made out of copper
Kenda Road Star 150mm pneumatic wheels incl. car valve (max. 7,5bar), included mud flaps
- weight: ca. 2kg of each skate
- sizes: EU 36 – 47 (adjustable by heel strap)
- color: black/orange
See more of the Skike V7 Plus Pro here.
Poles SkiGo Roller50:
- material: 50% carbon, 50% fiberglass
- sizes: 140cm – 175cm (5cm range)
- handle: SkiGo racing cork
- strap: SkiGo racing strap
- tip: 10mm videa rollerski tips
- color: green/white
- made in Europe
See more of the SkiGo Roller50 here.
The right pole-size:
- cross-skating: body height (in cm) x 0,92 = size (in cm)
To find the right poles for intermediate sizes please do rounding.
incl. VAT, plus shipping costs
1 to 3 Day